Google+

A lot and a lot more ;)

3/21/13

Twitterverse – because everyone has a need to be needed



Every living soul has a need to be needed.

I have been on twitter for a year now. Out of 2546 tweeps who follow me and 1749 I follow I have seen one thing in common. “Need”

If you say I don’t need to be on twitter, I’m on it just like that. I’m sorry. Probably you are mistaken.

Twitter is fun! I have found my family here.
@Arpitaappu @VishalSatani @_Sea_Hawk@iA_Myth @In_theBRAT @krishnanpc @twitbandana  is my twitter family since a year now!

Being away from home, may be I can’t call my parents for help but I’m sure these (@gupshupblog too) guys would help me anytime I need.

Even though they are far (@VishalSatani @_Sea_Hawk @krishnanpc @twitbandana  @devoirtech @Sheer_khurma ) I know they will be there to support me.

Then there are these people I knew for quite a long time and now twitter is our best mode of communication. (@HTravadi @nhmerchant)

Apart from these I also follow some biggies J (@gupshupblog is also a biggie J )

I have a #chai cheers group which shares my interest with tea and then there are these #TwitterBrothers  #TwitterSisters who happily call me didi/sis!

I went through a rough patch, a really really rough patch and all these (including @casanovacupid) helped me through it.

All I want to say is I love twitter and for those who do not understand it I’m sorry you might never, till you don’t use it the right way and understand the importance of relations you build right there!

I might have missed many handles here (#TeamPositive  #TeamFafda and many more) but the fact is that I can go on and on and I tell you, it is the NEED to be needed and NEED to fulfill someone’s need that bounds us.

I might not interact with all those 2K friends but I know I’m one tweet away from finding help and one request for rt away for getting more help.

Tweet Tweet! Social media has allowed us to touch new horizons and make friends without borders. It has made us realize that you don’t have to meet someone to fall in love, to be a friend or to understand, support and show affection.


(Not to mention my twitter addiction is the reason I’ve got my job @mHealthTips!!)

Remember this quote:

“Twitter provides us with a wonderful platform to discuss/confront societal problems. We trend Justin Bieber instead.” 
 
Lauren Leto

Cheers to beautiful life!
Cheers to Twitter! 

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hip hip hurray hip hip hurray hip hip hurray!!
      Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot really sweet of u. You are special dearie and will always support you.

      Wish you a very happy life hamesha :)

      Delete
    2. Amit- You are special too!

      Cheers!

      Delete
  3. aahh this is one of the best thing that has ever happened to me :) i am lucky to have u :) awesomely written muaah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. u have got an interesting blog. Cheers!
    ektakhetan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well said, It serves humanity in times of any NEED.

    ReplyDelete