Google+

A lot and a lot more ;)

9/10/12

Love is all you need

I crave a love so deep that the ocean will be jealous ♥

When I hear someone saying this is "true love" I wonder.. "True love" ?? Now, what is true love? Is love true and fake? For me love is love.

Sometime back a friend tweeted "You do not fall in love, you rise in love!"

My instant reaction was "YES" and so I retweeted and replied and hence a little long conversation started.

There is a lot said about love, there are quotes, stories, novels and movies and what not! Still, we have a lot more to say, a lot more to express and a lot more to feel.

Well, when a topic is raised there are arguments and counter-arguments, it is the same with love.

What is love?
The question itself is complicated and then we have come up with yet another concept "True Love"
We also try to classify if love is good or bad.
I feel love cannot be bad, destructive or harmful. It is the combination of other feelings along with love which make it negative. (jealousy, lust etc)



Love to me:

When I get up; when I open my eyes,
My only wish is to see you sleeping beside,
Every day of my life, I want to start with a kiss;
I know that same is your wish,
For the rest of my life having tea in the same mug;
When we depart to meet again a tight hug,
Except you, there are no thoughts at all
Being with you I have realised,
Love is where you can only rise,
When you get drowned in it and let yourself have a free fall.




People might say that love is blind, but I  know love sees and just doesn't mind! ~ Sam


The love song I am playing on loop




You're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one i wanna marry. cuz your the
1 4 me and im the 1 4 you.you take the both of us .We're the perfect 2.


My twitter-sister @arpitaappu also has a little poem about love knocking at her door:  Love Knocked on my Heart

Share your thoughts on love!

Cheers to the beautiful life!

13 comments:

  1. That poem is so so soooooo lovely Sneha..!!! :*


    I'll come n read it again wen i find my Mr Right..! :P :D :)

    <3 !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Urmila :)

      I'll wait for that day!

      Cheers :)

      Delete
  2. Just Pure and So true .... love is a feeling to be felt ..and I so wanna say that i felt every word you wrote ....amazing :) Love is a journey on which we go hand in hand together till the end ..... Beautifully written ..cheers n lots of love soul sis :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks Appy!

      It's a feel we can't actually express in words :D

      Cheers!!

      Delete
  3. Its absolutely beautifully written. SO true Love has no language, the more you feel it, express it it becomes more strong. It can never be expressed fully, it always teaches up to go up in life, teaches us the value of relations, sacrifice.

    Love is the only feeling which binds us togeather irrespective of anything else.

    Love is beautiful, Friendship is a form or artery of it and having a friend like you makes life more beautiful. Thanks for being there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautifully said...
      "Love is the only feeling which binds us togeather irrespective of anything else. "

      We are responsible to keep it alive and we will..

      Cheers!!

      Delete
  4. a very beautiful song...felt good...!!!

    love is a feeling that makes u stronger and at times weaker as well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. following your blog now!
    Loved your song lol ..but unable to comment on youtube:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wonder if there are better ways you can describe love.. i loved your blog nd your writing. keep up the good work..

    i wonder if would take a minute to visit my blog for i belong to the same species of creative writers from India..
    http://theoriginalpoetry.blogspot.in/
    Join the blog if you like it. I insist :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When its about love, only one quote comes in mind - "Life is a bitch when the only women you can think of belongs to someone else" from R2020

    PS : Sorry for the word "B"

    ReplyDelete