Google+

A lot and a lot more ;)

10/24/11

Soon to be 24 and few things I know for sure



Soon to be 24 means 2 days to go and I will be a year older. We spend our lives understanding ourselves along with understanding the world. We understand somethings very early while others take time and still no one knows if a person is able to understand herself completely before reaching the final destination.

So far I have understood a few definite things about me.

1. I dislike people who make chewing noise while they eat.
2. I hate people who pass comments on some one's dressing or come and give unsolicited advice (Except the people from what not to wear)
3. I love dancing and it takes me to trance.
4. I keep on thinking about something or the other while I am walking and so I look kind of lost.

Well, the list will go on and on... But this blog is intended to be mostly about appearance.

As a kid, my parents never advised me about dressing up. I used to wear whatever I liked. I watched too many shows and had understood the concept of dress for the occasion. (To add to it I had got a lecture about dress for the occasion from my brother while I was in 6th standard)

The point is I am ME and I CANNOT dress for you and if there is anyone I can dress for it is just ME :)

I love all kinds of clothes and as we say dress according to the occasion, place and time I believe in wearing a swimwear to the beach (No I am not talking about Porbandar read it as GOA or some awesome beaches where one can actually swim). I will wear a saree on Diwali, Holi Puja and other such festivals, Chania choli for Navratri and sangeets in weddings, Capri/shorts/shirts on normal days and jeans/formals whatever is the dress code at work. Yes I missed Salwar kameez, it depends on mood, I will wear it when I feel like. But I will like to do all this according to my wish and not because I am told to.

For guys it is simple and they do not have much to think while they dress. But trust me guys it means a world to girls and stopping them from expressing themselves is not fair. I believe not many girls nag about their guy's clothes.

Anyway, I have understood that I am a rebel if you order me to do something. I will do the complete opposite in some cases and might be not in others. The bottom line is if this is my life let me live it my way because I won't let you live it your way.


Here is the song I danced on this morning. Enjoy !!



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you have a nice person who loves you the way you are :-)

    ReplyDelete